2008-12-25

Merry Christmas Everyone!



The Christmas setup to the right was just a prelude to something I haven't experienced in a very, very long time. A peaceful family gathering. Well organized with a Santa passing out presents and everyone opening their gifts one by one giving appreciations for their presents.


I had a rough childhood growing up and this Christmas is one of those things I had hoped and wished for. When I say rough, it's not that we were lacking presents to go around or anything. It was the environment and family interactions. I'm pretty sure I got to see the police a couple times and one of them was for a domestic dispute.


Now knowing that something like this is real is sooo amazing to me. I wish my little sisters could have been there to experience this.

this layout with all the pictures is not the most ideal but i wanted to be sure i've documented these wonderful evenings.

0 comments: