2008-11-20

fun memories

i feel like i've been in a pseudo coma for i don't know how long.

i woke up the other morning coming from a dream where an old, old friend was playing the guitar. eleven years ago i lost contact with that friend and because of that dream, i remembered his name. so, i jumped on facebook and found him; hopefully he remembers me, i'd love to send him a thank you.

i also remembered an old nickname, boorivka (burr-if-kah). hehe.... yes, i was called "mole" and it's not 'cause i'm a little rat. i was called that because of the mole on my face. you'd think i would've been called something else since my "anita" has the same amount of syllables.

oh the picture above is of me and my cousins. from left to right there's mary, me, joseph, and sarah. i actually remember that day and what's on my lap. someone had given me a cabbage patch kids tv tray.

i'm patiently going to wait for more memories to randomly come my way. this is fun. ^_^

----------------
Now playing: Tech Itch - Stack (Hive Remix)
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: